- improve the cosmetic appearance of scars formed that includes reducing the size, increasing elasticity and reducing skin pigmentation scars after healing;
- for prevention and treatment of hypertrophic and keloid scars after surgical operations, burns, or other injuries resulting from the early stages immediately after wound healing.
As used Dermatiks gel?
- DERMATIKS Gel should testosterone propionate vs enanthate not be applied until the end of the process of wound healing;
- When applying the gel DERMATIKS on the skin near the eyelids should be cautious and avoid contact with the gel in the eye;
- DERMATIKS gel should be applied to a very thin layer on the affected area twice a day, following the instructions below:
- wash the treated area with water and mild soap, pat it dry
- gently apply the gel a very thin layer on the affected area
- Give applying gel to air dry for 4-5 minutes without closing his clothes and putting on his make-up (remember that, not having dried completely, Dermatiks can leave stains on the clothes)
- if Dermatiks gel dries within 4-5 minutes, you have applied too much; remove the excess and allow the gel to dry
- after completely dry Dermatiks gel can be applied cosmetics.
Dermatiks gel can be used in children.
How long should apply Dermatiks gel?
The recommended minimum duration of treatment – 2 months, if the doctor did not recommend another term treatment.
Increase the positive effect can be observed with longer use.
In what cases should not be used Dermatiks gel?
- DERMATIKS gel should not be used in the open, fresh, unhealed wounds;
- Avoid getting gel on the mucous membrane;
- Also avoid applying the gel to the skin in the vicinity of the eye in order to avoid getting the gel in the eye;
- DERMATIKS gel should not be applied on top of dermatological preparations containing antibiotics and – over any pharmaceutical products for the prevention and treatment of scar formation and / or cosmetic products.
- DERMATIKS gel should only be applied to clean, dry skin.
side effects of the application of the gel Dermatiks Are there any?
DERMATIKS gel acts only in the place of application, without having a general effect on the organism. In rare cases the use of the gel may cause redness, pain, or irritation to the skin. If this bothers you, or if you notice that develop testosterone propionate vs enanthate other undesirable symptoms, consult your doctor.
How to store Dermatiks gel?
- Keep out of the reach of children!
- Keep away from heat!
- Store at temperatures not above 25 ° C
- Do not use after the expiration date printed on the package.
6 g or 15 g of gel in a tube of thermoplastic. Tuba, together with instructions for use is enclosed in a cardboard box.
After use, dispose of the gel tube in the trash.